Monday 3 December 2012

Catching Up

Hullo All!

I believe you all know that I have a lot of catching up (blogging up?) to do thanks to NaNoWriMo. 
(ノ_ _)ノ

So it looks like I'll be posting frequently during this first part of December! I definitely think that's a good thing. With the holidays coming up, there are more things to see and do--so I can't wait!

We were going to pick up my new phone so that people can start contacting me again! I have to be honest, I was (and still am) enjoying the novelty of being disconnected (at least, mobile-wise. I'm obviously still active on the Internet when I'm at home), but it feels good that I can new go around the city on my own since I have something to contact my parents with. :)

But we also went around to look for winterwear (and post-halloween sales)! It's already getting colder by the day. And since we were bound for a trip soon for Thanksgiving, we had to stop by for some things for the trip.

Adding some color into my wardrobe! I love the darker colors of autumn, but I try to add more reds and oranges so I don't look too doom and gloom. (`ε´)

I really terrible at getting other details of my outfit. Oh the woes of being your own "model"/"photographer."

But check out these feather details! I'm not entirely sure if I've shared this top before, but I'm not big into large feather prints. This is my first and I guess I couldn't stay away from the soft fabric or these colors!

I wasn't a big fan of my mom's orangey-yellow scarf either a few years ago, but I totally gravitate towards it now!

Shades are a gray area for me. I can never really confidently say whether I look good in them or not. "They never seem to fit my nose right"--that's something that Flynn Rider might say.

Yep, I'm ever the classy one.

Mandatory "oh, I didn't see you there because of my shades" photo. 
(I'm such a loser. *・_・)ノ⌒*

Admittedly, I didn't get to take a lot of photos while shopping. I'm never good at restraining myself from being engrossed in shopping! 

I did, however, spot this adorable Christmas tree! While and purple with hints of gold and blue? You got me!

Hello cute little purple birdie! Can I take you and your tree home?

One of the reasons why I shop. :)) I'm a cheap, cheap vulture.

Rainbow-colored candy canes!

Trivia: candy-canes are my go-to gift for Christmas when it comes to acquaintances like teachers, other classmates that I'm not too close with, orgmates. I believe everyone should get a gift for Christmas (from me) and so how can I go wrong with a sweet, minty treat? :)

There are pastel-colored ones, mother of all candies!

I believe this is my sole photo from when I was shopping for boots. We went into DSW and Payless. Alas, DSW was way beyond my budget, so Payless it was!


Up next is an Instagram mega post! If you want to follow me, you can! :)

Tuttah,
Mishie




No comments:

Post a Comment