Sunday 25 November 2012

Overdue Date

Hullo All!

So this is a bit of an overdue post. Because of all the excitement of our new place, I almost forgot to share with you guys this simple, nice lunch-date I had with Micah! :) 

If you have been reading closely, you can probably surmise that Micah is one of my best friends. I'll admit that there are times that I get cross and feel like she forgets me (I'm clingy), but whenever I get a chance to sit down and spend time with her, all that disappears!

Presenting Micah! :) Yeah, you can say it, she's quite pretty!

Friends since the fifth grade!

We had lunch here! We're big fans of Japanese food and we're always up for a twist to it. Well, me more than Micah. She's a bit of a selective eater so when she suggested this, I was up for the new experience!



It was a quaint place that had all the vintage elements that make me feel all cozy!

Ma Maison is known for their huge Japanese-style Western burgers (yeah, I know). This one was as big as our entire hand, so we decided to split it.

We did get quite full from the burger but we also got this mini pizza! IT was just as good! Shrimp, mushroom and pepperoni!

And the piece de resistance

This is the main reason Micah wanted me to try Ma Maison--it's famous Frozen Green Tea Brazo! Micah's not a fan of Green Tea so this is a big deal for her. Meanwhile, I'm a big fan of Green Tea (and brazo!) so this got me all the right kinds of happy!


Unfortunately, Micah and I had to part after that (boo). But that didn't stop me from finding my own fun! And so, I went around the mall to look for a few things!




Have I ever mentioned how much I love notebooks?




Slouchy bags at Follow Your Heart! These are so colorful I wanted almost all of them! If only I had more room in my luggage (and more money)!

Ending this post with a narcissistic photo of me trying on two pairs of pretty pastel pants! Don't they match my floral top? :) 

Which do you think I should get?



Tuttah!
Mishie

No comments:

Post a Comment