Friday 2 November 2012

Character Design: Celestine


This is the first contest piece I've made in the seven years that I've been on DeviantArt. A super talented artist called Skirtzzz is having a contest and the task was to draw her character, Celestine. 

I am not sure if it is because her character has a name so close to my own original character which led me to participate, but either way, I appreciate the opportunity to draw and practice my hand at character design--which I want to do fulltime eventually. :)

About this piece: this is a reference piece that I used to model my own interpretation of the character. I am a bit shocked at my own ability to draw her "trademark boobies." It is safe to say that Celestine is the most "scandalously"- clad character I've ever worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment