Wednesday 24 October 2012

From MNL to EWR: Part 2 of 3


We finally arrived at Narita International Airport in *drumroll* Japan!
My brother and I call it "The Land of Promise." 

We love a lot of different things about Japanese pop culture and we were both ecstatic to know that our flight had a layover in Japan. If only we could have stepped out of the airport (our layover was only a little over an hour).





We arrived after a 4-hour flight from the Philippines!



If there was any doubt that I was in Japan, this erased it!


Obligatory mirror-photo. I should have at least one in Nippon!






A colorful Children's Playroom at Narita! I could really imagine my friend Kaila enjoying this room a lot!


So many pretty glass art all over the airport! It makes you feel like you're in a museum rather than a gigantic waiting place. 



Amazing origami diorama! There is a gigantic airport shop dedicated to almost only origami!


Rainbow and pastel colored-origami paper! I really wanted these SO BAD!



Floral-pastel origami paper! ;__;





How is this all done?!





I wonder how long they've been waiting. :(



Up next: Part 3 of 3 of our journey! :) The 12-hour flight (huhu)!


Mishie

No comments:

Post a Comment